REME HALO UV Light
So once again I am turning to those who know better! I hope that that by giving you the facts that you can make an educated decision.
How it works:
The REME HALO® in-duct air purifier utilizes RGF’s proprietary Reflective Electromagnetic Energy technology. Installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier produces low level, airborne hydrogen peroxide that is distributed through the air handler, through the duct system and into the conditioned living space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier sweeps through your home actively purifying pollutants at the source.
Note: It is recommended these units be installed by a licensed electrician or HVAC professional. ( such as Privette Heating & Air)
• Reduces up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
• REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet
• Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification
• Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently
• Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
• Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output
Below is a chart that illustrates the effectiveness that various industry products, including the Guardian Air and REME in combating indoor air pollutants. As you will see, only the REME provides whole home coverage for all three types of pollutants.
When considering only Microbials and Gases, besides the REME, no other solution is as effective as the Guardian Air. In independent laboratory tests, the Guardian Air has inactivation rates of over 99% in a matter of hours for the most common and deadly bacteria, viruses and mold.